Nursing Bras Review

If you are wondering which type of nursing bra to buy, this is the blog for you! Although I started nursing close to 3 years ago, I still find it challenging to get comfortable and beautiful nursing bras that are priced just right. Most of those I found are simply very similar and rather momsy. This blog was set up with the sole purpose of sharing my views on the nursing bras that I have come across and tried. Hope this becomes your useful guide in selecting the right nursing bra. Happy nursing!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Padded Tube Bra

Simple and rather stretchy, this type of padded tube bras are pretty comfortable if you are a B cup or below. Larger cups will find that it lacks vital support and the fabric may tend to scrunch up towards the middle (from the top and bottom), so it can become a little uncomfortable. Does not have hooks on the back, so people who do not like doing hooks will find this rather "friendly" to use. Nursing is by pulling down on the bra and pulling up when done, but the pulling up can become a hassle as the thin fabric and bra cups are difficult to put back properly. I ended up having to pull frantically as it got "stuck" under my breasts. You can find these or similar ones in most lingerie shops.

Comfort :) :)
Oomph :)
Ease of use :)
Degree of show-through :) :) :) :)
Overall :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home