Nursing Bras Review

If you are wondering which type of nursing bra to buy, this is the blog for you! Although I started nursing close to 3 years ago, I still find it challenging to get comfortable and beautiful nursing bras that are priced just right. Most of those I found are simply very similar and rather momsy. This blog was set up with the sole purpose of sharing my views on the nursing bras that I have come across and tried. Hope this becomes your useful guide in selecting the right nursing bra. Happy nursing!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Selecting Nursing Bras

I have found a really short but informative article on nursing bras in Dr William Sears website. He's a rather well-known pediatrician and I personally find his information very useful for new parents and even for non-first time parents.

Learn a little more about choosing the right nursing bra and other tips on nursing bras at http://www.askdrsears.com/html/2/T025200.asp. You will definitel find it useful. As for me, I will continue to test out nursing bras and give my own take on their comfort level, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home