Nursing Bras Review

If you are wondering which type of nursing bra to buy, this is the blog for you! Although I started nursing close to 3 years ago, I still find it challenging to get comfortable and beautiful nursing bras that are priced just right. Most of those I found are simply very similar and rather momsy. This blog was set up with the sole purpose of sharing my views on the nursing bras that I have come across and tried. Hope this becomes your useful guide in selecting the right nursing bra. Happy nursing!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Review: QT Lacy Maternity & Nursing Bra


I got this nursing bra from Moms in Mind http://www.momsinmind.com.sg. It 's a snap front nursing bra with underwire and is made of rather soft lace. Great for people who are used to wearing underwire bras. If you are not used to wearing underwire nursing bras, I do not encourage getting this one as it tends to be rather uncomfortable. As I used underwire bras before I had kids, they were not a big problem to me. The fastener is using those metal snap fasteners that you see on infant clothings. Personally I find that it is not as easy to undo and refasten with baby in hand, compared to the those drop-cup ones.

Comfort: :) :) :)
Oomph: :) :) :) :)
Ease of use: :) :) :)
Degree of show-through:
:) :)
Overall: :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home