Nursing Bras Review

If you are wondering which type of nursing bra to buy, this is the blog for you! Although I started nursing close to 3 years ago, I still find it challenging to get comfortable and beautiful nursing bras that are priced just right. Most of those I found are simply very similar and rather momsy. This blog was set up with the sole purpose of sharing my views on the nursing bras that I have come across and tried. Hope this becomes your useful guide in selecting the right nursing bra. Happy nursing!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Slip Padded Lace-Trimmed Nursing Bra

This is a bra with soft & thin padded stretch cups, accented with lace trim in front and around the sides. Label says the brand is "The Slip" although I cannot understand why most nursing bras have rather low quality labels. However, this does not decrease the comfort of these bras. Super comfy and nipples do not show through after you have nursed your child as promised on the Momsinmind website. Bra has underwired cups and a 4-hook back-band hook to allow for your fluctuating size during your pregnancy and breastfeeding period. Very easy to use as the slight padding actually helps me put back the bra quickly instead of having to tug at it to straighten before hooking back. Fabric is also super smooth and doesn't feel warm at all. One of my top favourite padded nursing bras.

Comfort :) :) :) :)
Oomph :) :) :) :)
Ease of use :) :) :) :) :)
Degree of show-through :) :) :) :) :)
Overall :) :) :) :) 1/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home